Skip to main content
Looking for CLEP tests? Here's how to find them:
- Enter TERC.
- If you are not at an AACC site, enter the barcode number from the back of your Truxal Library card.
- Find the "College Prep Tools" box in the middle of the page.
- Select College Level Examination Program (CLEP).
- Select a test. If you're not sure which test to take, consult AACC's CLEP Application.
- Complete the login and password.
- Take the test, just as you will for the actual examination.
CLEP test preparation materials are also available in the Library. Ask at the Circulation Desk.
TESTING & EDUCATION REFERENCE CENTER (TERC)
Search for college and graduate programs, as well as specialty and career programs in the U.S. and abroad.
- Prepare for dozens of placement, licensing, and entrance exams with online test preparation books and timed practice tests.
- Find scholarships and financial planning tools using the "Family College Planning Career Center."
From off-campus, you will need to enter the barcode number from the back of your Truxal Library card to access this database. Once you enter TERC, you’ll be asked to register.
Please note: registration is required to search for scholarships or to use the test preparation portion of TERC, but registering does not commit you to anything.
Library photo courtesy of Barry Halkin Photography